New! Apply Online!
What We Fund
- Ideally, projects that leave a tangible legacy behind, can be used year-to-year and that reach the greatest number of students
- Projects should be aligned with DREAMS- Drama, Recreation, Extra-Curricular, Arts, Music or Sports
What We Don't Fund
- Salaries and honorariums
QUICK FACTS ABOUT S'COOL
- Applicants must be a Canadian non-tuition public elementary school (K-8)
- Each school is limited to one grant application per school year
- The average grant is under $3000
- The application period runs from September 12 to January 31, (5:00pm EST) of each year.
- Grant announcements will be posted on the website in the spring of 2011
- Cheques will be presented the following September/October 2011
- All communication with S’Cool will be via email- please ensure that your email address is correct in the application/li>
- If you are unable to fill out an application online, you may request a hard copy by emailing email@example.com
The Corporation is dealing only with Qualified Donees as defined in the Income Tax Act. All Registered Charities are considered Qualified Donees.
Locally, a public school can be incorporated and be registered as a Registered Charity and therefore will be a Qualified Donee. If not, the public school can refer itself to its School Board which has to be a Registered Charity.
In all cases, the status of Registered Charities can be verified at the following internet address:
Suite 2300, 161 Bay Street, Box 222, Brookfield Place, Canada Trust Tower, Toronto, ON, M5J 2S1