What We Fund
- Ideally, projects that leave a tangible legacy behind, can be used year-to-year and that reach the greatest number of students
- Projects should be aligned with DREAMS- Drama, Recreation, Extra-Curricular, Arts, Music or Sports
What We Don't Fund
- Salaries and honorariums
QUICK FACTS ABOUT S'COOL
- Applicants must be a Canadian non-tuition public elementary school (K-8)
- Each school is limited to one grant application per school year
- The average grant is under $3000
- For the 2016-2017 school year, the application period runs from February 1 to March 31, 2017 (5:00pm EST).
- Grant announcements will be posted on the website in May 2017
- Cheques will be presented before end of June 2017
- All communication with S’Cool will be via email- please ensure that your email address is correct in the application
The Corporation is dealing only with Qualified Donees as defined in the Income Tax Act. All Registered Charities are considered Qualified Donees.
Locally, a public school can be incorporated and be registered as a Registered Charity and therefore will be a Qualified Donee. If not, the public school can refer itself to its School Board which has to be a Registered Charity.
In all cases, the status of Registered Charities can be verified at the following internet address:
Applications for 2016-2017 grants will be accepted from
February 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017.
All applications must be done on-line through our website.
Suite 2300, 161 Bay Street, Box 222, Brookfield Place, Canada Trust Tower, Toronto, ON, M5J 2S1